Saturday, April 4, 2009

Feeling frazzled

I've been checking the weather forcasts for Florida for the past couple of weeks and it was stated that it would be in the mid 80's with afternoon thunderstorms possible during our stay. It always rains when we're in Florida so I was cool with that. I bought a couple of ponchos for the water rides anyways so that was no biggie.

Checked the weather again last night, how bout it's supposed to be in the high 60's low 70's with hail and crap. Gotta do a whole nother outfit scheme for Dollface. Washing and ironing clothes in a minute and baking cookies for the womens club pre-Easter bake sale tomorrow and I'm supposed to go out tonight for a birthday celebration but I'm tired right now so I'm postponing this until I get back.

Got a bunch to do and I'm bout to pop some vitamins and get it started baby bayyyyybee!!!

Oh and the surprise was ruined for Dollface. Her paternal grandmother talked to her on the phone Wednesday and told her I was taking her to WDW and Dollface hasn't been able to sleep for the past three nights because she is sooooooo excited. She keeps waking up at 2, 3 and 4 o'clock in the morning. Poor baby!! We haven't confirmed to her yet that she is def. going but she told me about this on Thursday. I tried to play it off but girlfriend knows something is up. *sigh*

5 comments:

  1. OH no!!! Grandma spoiled the surprise??

    Praying for great weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please email me. I need your mailing address. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The surprise is no longer a surprise?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am mad for you! I would bring some fiyah, but I'm trying to be happy for her that you and Mom are stepping up and making her dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why Grandma had to spoil the suprise? DARN!!

    ReplyDelete