Monday, March 21, 2011

Random stuff

Well in a few more weeks my dollface will be on her spring break and she has requested a trip to the house of the mouse. Soooooooo guess we'll be heading down to sunny Florida!!!! WHoooooooo Hooooooooooo!!! I can't wait and this time it better be warm. The last time we went it was record breaking cold. Yeah March 2009!! Cold as all get out.

I miss watching 24 every week but just heard it from the man himself that 24 WILL def be a movie!!!! They start shooting in January and hopefully it will open the summer of 2012!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! GET EM' Jack!!!

My exercise guru is back from her 10 week stint in Texas and baby she has been kicking my azz big time!!! She is no joke!!! I need it!! I hate her at times but I need her!!!! LOL!!

My cousin Mike who was diagnosed with brain cancer shortly after I was diagnosed has been put on hospice care. After 8 brain surgeries they said that's about all they can do. But God has the last word.

It's officially Spring so bring on the nice weather. Chicago had a rough winter man and I'm over it.

I'm a judge for a ball/cotillion type thingy this coming Friday. I can't wait to see how this is gonna go. Yall know I'm stoopid. I hope it goes smoothly. Last year the parents were GHETTO as hell. I think they had to call security. LOL!!!

My troubled soul is out from behind bars. That kid still keeps me on my knees praying for him. I love him but baby, Oooohhhh Weee!!!

I bought Zumba for Wii and uh, I don't care for it too much. It's really showing me how uncoordinated I am. LOL!! I let Dollface do a few of the dances and she was like this kinda sucks. Haaaaaaaaaa!!!

Went over to a friends house and they have the MJ experience and OH MY!!!!!!!! That is soooooooo much fun!!!!!! I'm always sooooooo late!!! I need to take this Zumba crap back and get MJ!!! Hee Hee!!!

Saggin' should die a very quick death. I absolutely hate that style and it seems it just will not go away hell!!! Pull up your damn pants IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

One of my bffs suggested a book that is soooooooo good by Mary Higgins Clark, The Shadow of Your Smile. Such a good read!!!

Saw the movie Limitless last Saturday. Bradley Cooper rocks!!! Awesome movie. Keeps your attention the whole movie!!! Going to see it again very soon.

It's currently a thunderstorm right now. Huh, yeah spring baby. Supposed to get snow showers by the end of the week. Yeah Florida is looking mighty good!!!!

Myfitnesspal is a program that you can download on the computer or your iPhone or iPad and it is the greatest tool for helping me stay on point with my food and exercise. I should be about 10lbs lighter in the next couple of weeks according to it. The program is free which is even better.

Oh yeah still addicted to my iPad. Love, love, love it soooooooo much. Like Oprah said I shouldn't love a thing so much but I do, I really, really do.

I will be 45 in a couple of weeks ;-) That makes me happy. I made it!!!! And striving to be a little better each and every day.

3 comments:

  1. Phewwww, found you! Finally! Lost my blogroll and hardly even update my blog anymore. Wanted to see to see how you were thriving! I see you aren't surviving, homegirl is thriving! Kudos to you and your kick ass and take names attitude! LiveStrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy Berry!!! How are you love???? I am soooo thriving, yes ma'am!!!!

    Monnie I sooo heart you!!! I'm worth more than $5, hell!!!

    ReplyDelete