Monday, March 7, 2011

NEGATIVO BABY!!!!!

The radiologist called me today and told me that all my results from the biopsy weren't back yet but the ones that were back, were showing no signs of cancer!!!!! He called about an hour later and said that every single tissue sample came back negative!!!!

Praise Jesus!!!!

No more tests for at least 3 months!!!! Unless my crazy oncologist finds something else unusual. But really I feel great right now!!!

I was a wee bit stressed out earlier today. I was eating breakfast and all of the sudden I felt really, really sick! Guess the tummy wasn't feeling breakfast and it all came up. So I went and made a cup of peppermint tea to calm my stomach and that helped greatly.

You know this cancer thing is a trip. You try really hard not to think about it but hell it just grips you when you least expect it. I kept telling myself that I couldn't do it again. I COULD NOT go through chemo again!!!! I am so extremely overjoyed that I don't have to do that again. So very glad ;-)

*exhale*

2 comments: