Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mostly workout randoms

I can not believe March is history baby, buh bye!!!

One more day and I will be 45 Whoo Hoo!!!

Dollface asked again were we going to Florida? Do you know how hard it is to keep a straight face and lie to that kid? I hope I don't bust out with, "We're going to DisneyWorld!!!" I'm such a kid when it comes to stuff like that.

I guess it takes me back to my childhood where we went just about every year. I remember when Disney had tickets you had to tear out of a book to be able to ride the rides. LOL!!! Now you just stand in line forever and a day to get on one. FUN!!!!

My friend and fitness buddy extraordinaire has me getting up at 4am so we will be at the gym by 5am to workout. Her azz is crazy!!!! Getting out of my warm comfortable bed is THE hardest thing to do in the world. I mean really me and mornings, we don't get along at all!!! But when your workout is done and you have the entire rest of your day to kick back, WINNING!!!!!

I hate the stairmaster. NO I really, really hate it. It makes me cringe at the sight of it and her azz (fitness guru) will stay on that sucka for an hour.

I'm up to a whopping 6 minutes. Don't laugh!!! That's the hardest 6 minutes of my entire life!! I be sweating and praying God let this time pass by quickly and then I look down and all of 15 seconds have ticked by. I almost cried on it the other day. Soooo not looking forward to that joker. But I remember when I couldn't do the elliptical but for about 5-7 minutes and now I'm up to 60 minutes on it.

Working out and cute hair do not go together man!!! I am a natural sista and when I get my hair done I like to make it last for as long as possible but when you have someone on your tail working you out like a hebrew slave daily, that cute hair is OVER!!!

I worked out 21 days in March. Hell that awesome for me!!!

April 1st and I will be at the healthclub bright and early. No more workouts til Monday cause I plan on celebrating this entire weekend with libations, friends, good food and fun.

Oh and cute hair ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great one. Yeah, me and the stairmaster? Not friends AT ALL. I'm learning to enjoy his buddy, Mr. Elliptical, but the relationship is too new to call it a love connection yet.

    ReplyDelete