Friday, March 11, 2011

I was talking to my brother earlier today and he was telling me about one of his co-workers who has cancer, for the second time. *sigh*

You have to understand, my brother isn't one of those extremely caring types. He's actually pretty damn narcissitic if you will. He's sooooooo strange to me but of course I love him, we're all we've got.

Oh sometimes he'll straight up confuse the hell outta me. Like when he totally spoils Dollface. He treats that kid like a true princess!!!

Or when I got diagnosed with cancer. Dude cried and was worried sick.

But with anybody else, meh. He's kinda cold and kinda cruel. I say kinda cause well, he seems like he might have an iota of a heart sometimes. Other times hell I think he's straight up insane in the membrane and a know-it-all azz!!!

His co-worker contacted me when I was going through treatment and of course I called and thanked her. So when I found out that her cancer had come back I was saddened.

cancer sucks!! I mean really and truly sucks!!!!

He let me know last week and told me to text her to let her know I was thinking of her and praying for her. So of course I did and she responded a day or so later. She told me her cancer came back in her spinal column and that she had contracted menningitis. UGH!!!! She hadn't yet started treatment because she had to first get well from having menningitis. This was a couple of days ago.

Fast forward to today and my brother says last rites were performed and she's on a morphine drip in the hospital and is hardly responding :(

I'm praying for a peaceful transition for her and that she knows that people love and care for her and that soon she will be cancer free.



Godspeed Martina!

No comments:

Post a Comment