Friday, October 16, 2009

Getting off that couch...

Did my second workout today and whew boy!!!! This is going good so far! I feel amazing after working out but during *lol* I'm like what in the world was I thinking? One more workout to go with the current walk briskly for 5 minutes then the 60 second jog 90 second walk alternate. I did a total of 25 minutes today as opposed to the 20 minutes the first time. I'm guessing that's right. I sure would love a workout buddy though.

Thanks to the brown blogger for that info. I looked it up and yeah that's awesome!!!! Gotta call to speak with someone because they only have marathons and half marathons and I'm so not ready for 12 miles. That isn't even on my radar for right now. Just let me get this 5k down and I'm good!!!! But I could volunteer for sure.

Got my test results back from my 3 month pap. All is well!!! Came back normal. Thank you Jesus!!!! Going for my follow up to radiology next week and getting my boobs smooshed the following week. I must stay on top of all these appts. I was soooooo scatterbrained that I totally missed my followup for the 6th. Didn't even think about it until I found the appt. card in my purse. *slaps self upside the head*

So much was going on with the murder of my uncle and running here and there til I just completely forgot about it. But I rescheduled and all is well.

One of the ladies in my weekly speaker series class has been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. We have the same oncologist and she had been going for many, many, many tests. Our doc felt something wasn't right. So she kept pushing until she did find something. My heart hurts for her. I wanted to scream, I was sooooooo sad!!!!! This is her second go round with cancer. I know the healing power of prayer so I immediately started praying. I honestly don't know what I'd do if this mess came back. Yes I do, I'd fight it with all that was in me just like the first time. It's just that it's so mind blowing!!!

Dollface has caught the ickies! Girlfriend hasn't gone to school for two days. This is the first time she has missed school in like 4 years. She was in kindergarten the last time she missed a day, maybe it was preschool, not sure exactly. But now we are gonna have to work even harder to catch up. *sigh*

Yall know how we do at the beginning of the school year. We be all fighting and whatnot cause she hates when I make her study every single day!! But you know she loves getting all those honors and awards at the end of the year!!!

Oh yeah she isn't taking violin either. I'm truly upset about that but nothing I can do. She told her mom she wasn't doing it and her mom said fine. WHATEV!!!!!!!!!

She's now in the choir at school but I seriously want her to get back to the violin. She was really good at it. Talking bout dude (her instructor) is mean and she had to cut her fingernails because they were too long and she loves her nails! Totally stubborn little chica!!!! What am I gonna do with that little girl?

So now I'm off to run some errands on this cold, gloomy and chilly Friday afternoon.

Still feeling inspired!!!!

Happy Weekend Yall!!!


*******Edited to add********

Believer!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!! I got your package in the mail today!!! You are the best!!!!!!!! xoxo!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard you out here on the 'sphere in like months and tracked you from the old site to this one. I am thankful and so glad!! I was blessed today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rev! Oh yes I've been around, glad you found me and God is still working miracles everyday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, you're the best! :)

    PS I was watching an American Greed show on how a pharmacist was getting rich off diluting chemo drugs. Can you believe it? It's crazy, just crazy!

    ReplyDelete