Saturday, December 11, 2010

Made it home safely




We're back from our fun vacay. We took a cruise to the Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. The weather was kinda lousy for the caribbean but still better than home. We didn't make it to not one beach. BUMMER!!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo a beach lover so it pained me not to be able to get some sand between my toes. The day I wanted to hit the beach my mother was feeling kinda sick. So of course I wasn't gonna drag her to the beach. We pretty much chilled out that day. We did go out to port but stayed close to the dock. We didn't take the water taxi into town. That was the prettiest day, when we were in St. Maarten. We had a really good time on The Oasis of The Seas. The ship was massive and they had sooooooooo many activities for us to do. I can't say one bad thing about it. Just a quickie update cause I'm about to go crash! One day to relax and then back to the airport to go to Vegas.


Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment