Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Jesus take the wheel...

I am drinking this horrible crap for the colonoscopy tomorrow. Father God in heaven who comes up with these disgusting drinks???? I am sooooo serious. They gave me a gallon bottle to drink, da hell??? I ain't gonna make it. I started at about 3:00 this afternoon, it's now 9:00pm and I think I have consumed a cup and a half. It's bad yall, really, really bad. Holding my nose and gagging back the crap. Ooh wee I wish I had a magic wand and it would be all gone and the test would be over. I'm such a big baby when it comes to tests!!! *sigh*

Ok I have to be finished in two more hours so that this stuff can clean me out. On the plus side I haven't eaten all day and I'm not even remotely hungry. How is that???? Whatever, I am sooooo not complaining on that end. They said I could have clear liquids, juice, broth, jello, tea, black coffee, yet I've had not one thing. All I want to do is finish this drink and go to bed and get tomorrow over and done!!

Just took another sip, YUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

I can do this, I can do this, I can do this, I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment